The purpose of drill is to promote discipline, alertness, precision, pride, steadiness and the cohesion necessary for success.
Why should you join drill team?
- Make new friends
- Improve your personal drill
- Contribute to the routine and success of a provincially recognized drill team
Top Drill Team Without Arms – 2016 WOA Competition
3rd place Drill Team Without Arms – 2016 Provincial Competition
2nd place Drill Team Without Arms – 2017 WOA Competition
1st place Drill Team Without Arms – 2018 WOA Competition
3rd place Drill Team Without Arms – 2018 Provincial Competition
What does drill team do?
- Create a 3 – 5 minute silent drill routine for competition and performance
- Compete annually at the Western Ontario Area competitions with 20 + other drill teams
- Perform at the Annual Ceremonial Review